Loving, Kind things that you can choose to do to Bless Your Soulmate – Things that Attract Your Soulmate Now and Forever!
It is my experience that it is the little things we do that make or break Soulmate relationships; then, there is the icing on the cake that makes it a heavenly experience.
One of my favorite daily routines that I adapted to bless my husband, I learned from our dog Lady – a gorgeous Labrador retriever angel. Daily, when she heard the sound of my husband’s diesel truck as he pulled into the driveway, Lady raced (not walked) to the door, wagging her tail in clearly, eager, exuberant anticipation of that moment he came through the door – regardless of the circumstances of her day or if they had had a fight before; her welcome was always the same eager anticipation and tail wagging greeting… He loved it, she loved it and I learned from it.
Little daily ritual things like lighting up like a candle – delighting when greeting your Soulmate following his/her return after any absence… let them know that you are glad to be together again. Taking care of your physical appearance, dressing and making up to attract your Soulmate like you did when you dated them. Reaching out to touch, even for a minute, making eye contact, smiling and communicating, I love you. Sneaking up from behind, put your arms around your Soulmate and with a tender hug, say I love you. Asking about and seriously be interested in listening to how their day went or is going… always thinking and doing those little things that make their life better because you are in it.
For icing on your Soulmate Relationship cake… consider the following suggestions that I found on other people’s websites… For the record… these are mostly good ideas and ones that either a man or woman can choose to do for and with their Soulmate.
101 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover1
1. Watch the sunset together.
2. Take showers together.
3. Back rubs/massages.
4. Listen to classical music and cuddle in the dark or w/ blacklight.
5. French Kiss.
6. Hold her w/ hands inside the back of her shirt.
7. Whisper to each other.
8. Cook for each other.
9. Skinny dip.
10. Make out in the rain.
11. Dress each other.
12. Undress each other.
13. Kiss every part of their body.
14. Hold hands.
15. Sleep together. (Actually sleep with each other – no sex)
16. One word: Foreplay
17. Sit and talk in just underwear.
18. Buy gifts for each other.
20. Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you’re together.
21. Wear his clothes.
22. Find a nice secluded place to lie and watch the stars.
23. Incense/candles/oils/blacklights and music make for great cuddling/sex.
24. Kiss at every chance you get.
25. Don’t wear underwear and let them find out.
26. Kinky is bad; blindfolds are good.
27. Lightly kiss their collarbone and their jawbone just below the ear, then whisper I love you.
28. Bubble baths.
29. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
30. Make love.
31. Write poetry for each other.
32. Kiss/smell her hair.
33. Hugs are the universal medicine.
34. Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
35. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry etc.
36. Tell her that she’s the only girl you ever want or he’s the only guy for you. Don’t lie.
37. Spend every second possible together.
38. Tell him/her that he/she doesn’t have to do anything he/she doesn’t want to. And mean it.
39. Look into each other’s eyes.
40. Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly. For your man, gaze lovingly into his eyes, tell him you love him and kiss him tenderly.
41. Talk to each other using only body language and your eyes.
42. When in public, only flirt w/ each other.
43. Walk behind her and put your hands in her front pockets.
44. Put love notes in their pockets when they aren’t looking.
45. Clothes are no fun.
46. Buy her a ring. Jewelry is good for a woman; for the man in your life, buy something meaningful to a guy, specifically meaningful to him…
47. Keep that reminds you of your soulmate somewhere where you see it every day.
48. Sing to each other.
49. Read to each other.
50. PDA = Public Display of Affection.
51. Take advantage of any time alone together.
52. Tell him/her about how you answered every question in math with him/her name.
53. Draw. (If you can)
54. Let her sit on your lap/sit on his lap.
55. Go hiking and camp out together in the woods or on a mountain.
56. Lips were made for kissing. So were eyes, and fingers, and cheeks, and collarbones, and hands, and ears.
57. Kiss his/her stomach.
58. Always hold her around his/her hips/sides.
59. Guys like half-shirts.
60. Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.
61. Spaghetti! (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
62. Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
63. Unless you can feel their hear beating, you aren’t close enough.
64. Dance together.
65. Sit in front of a roaring fire and make out/make love.
66. I love the way a girl looks right after she’s fallen asleep with her head in my lap.
67. Carry her to bed.
68. Waterbeds are fun.
69. You figure it out.
70. Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.
71. Break every one of your parents’ relationship rules for them.
72. Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes
73. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.
74. Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.
75. Remember your dreams and tell him/her about them.
76. Ride your bike 8 miles just to see them for a few hours.
77. Ride home and call them.
78. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
79. Somehow incorporate them into any kind of religion or worship you have.
80. Be Prince Charming to her parents. (Brownie Points)
81. Act out mutual fantasies together. (Not necessarily sexual)
82. Brush her hair out of her face for her.
83. Stay up all night to think of 101 ways to be sweet to them.
84. Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points)
85. Go to church/pray/worship together.
86. Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
87. Cuddle together under a full moon on a clear night.
88. Learn from each other and don’t make the same mistake twice.
89. Everyone deserves a second chance.
90. Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.
91. Make sacrifices for each other.
92. Really love each other, or don’t stay together.
93. Write a fictional story about how you met/fell in love, etc. and give it to them.
94. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren’t thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
95. Love yourself before you love anyone else.
96. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.
97. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
98. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.
99. Sleep naked together.
100. Stand up for them when someone talks trash.
101. Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say, “Sweet dreams.”
101+ Romantic Things to do with Your Lover2
The list above and consider the following:
102. Groom your spouse. Ask to brush your wife’s hair when she gets out of the shower. Shave your husband’s face.
103. A Short Story – You know the guys that go around in restaurants and bars with the basket of roses selling them? My husband sought him out one evening before coming home from work, bought the entire basket of roses, and left them on my doorstep, then called me and told me to go to the front door! That was so romantic!
104. Be waiting at your mates car when they get off work, out of the beauty salon, get done grocery shopping…be creative!
105. Buy 11 real roses and one fake one…leave a note that says I’ll love you until the last rose dies… -Mark Ansley
106. Kiss your mate on their forehead.
107. While your lifemate is out. Put a bag of Hershey hugs on the door knob. Put rose peddles mixed with Hershey kisses on the floor leading to the bathroom with lights off. Candles for your light lined up all the way to the bathroom also. Two dozen roses lined all over the bathtub. With a card in plain view. And on the card write ” Now that I have hugged u before u walked in the door, kissed the ground that you walk on, and showered you with roses. Will you be mine 4-ever.” – Joseph Wade Stepp
108. I am in the military so for anyone that has a long distant relationship with their spouse. They can create a jewelry box, you can buy all you need at an inexpensive gift shop store, and decorate it with the things she likes to send you in her letter or emails, for example hearts and stars and stick them all over the box. Then inside the box you can write a thought for every day of what you remember as your great memories with her in your relationship, or things you like about her, reasons why you fell in love with her or even things you want to plan with her for the future. Then tell her when she receives this magic box that whenever she feels lonely like me when I am not with her or thinks of what I am thinking about throughout the day, she can open the box and be reminded that she is all I am thinking about.
109. Take a latex balloon (not inflated) and fill it with some confetti, a love note to your lifemate and a photo of yourself. Take the balloon to a balloon shop and have them fill it with helium while the items are still in the balloon. Attach a pin and a note that says; “Please pop” to the balloon string. Leave the balloon by your lifemate’s bedside before he/she wakes up in the morning. My husband really enjoyed this romantic action.
110. Post a Love note to her, even if she is with you, using her office/house address orin care of her friend’s postal address.
Plus, plus… from our Soulmate experience
111. Write a special love note, relevant for day or special event, on the bathroom mirror with soap
112. Plan a unique celebration marking your anniversary(s), special occasion either jointly or as a surprise for your Soulmate – make it a “tradition”
113. Wear matching shirts on an outing
114. Plant love notes, strategically in unexpected places, to surprise him/her when you are apart
115. Call your Soulmate and tell him/her what plans you have for the next time you are together – be true to your word!
116. Buy a special, meaningful gift and give it to your Soulmate on an ordinary day, for just because you want to say I love you…
117. Last but by no means least, do things together. When you date, you look for many opportunities to spend time together doing something you enjoy; as Soulmates, continue that practice. Sometimes, the thing you do may not be your favorite thing to do – do it anyway, with a smile; then, next time, do that thing together that you love to do. Win/win, mutually fulfilling, Soulmate fun!
Demonstrate that true love is a verb…
If you didn’t take sufficient care of your Soulmate relationship and now it is struggling to survive, please consider the Life Change Coaching Program for support in breaking through bricks in the wall that over the years now separate you – join here. Alternatively, please download our help in your hand apphere and if all you need are some ideas for how-to make your Soulmate feel loved and special, reread this blog…
Life Change – The App
© jan gentleman-ingersoll Eastern Shepherd, Inc. 2012
1. ACMELove.com Website: http://www.acmelove.com/romance/101-romantic-things.php
2. TheGloss.com Website: http://thegloss.com/fashion/101-romantic-things-to-do-with-your-partner/
3. AttractYourSoulmate.com Website: http://attractyoursoulmate.com/